ADVANCE NOTICE OF BOARC AGM
The Bradford on Avon Rowing Club Annual General Meeting will take place on
Monday 20 November 2017 at 7:30pm, at Bradford on Avon Rugby Club, Winsley.
1. Reporting: At this meeting Annual Reports from the Chairman, Treasurer, Commodore of Canoes and Captain of Boats will be presented to members.
2. Election of Committee: Club Members nominated for next year’s committee will be voted in. Any member aged 18 or over is eligible for nomination to the committee and must be prepared to attend monthly meetings as scheduled. If members wish to be nominated, please refer to the Club Handbook which sets out the roles and duties of Committee Officers.
3. Nominations for Committee Officers: A notice will be placed on the Club Notice boards 21 days before the AGM. Those seeking nomination should enter their name and the names of proposing and seconding members. This must be completed at least seven clear days before the AGM. Any posts remaining vacant may be filled by members in attendance at the AGM.
4. Raising Issues or Agenda Items for the AGM: Club Member wishing to raise issues or add items to the Agenda for the AGM must inform the Secretary in writing no less the 21 days before the AGM. This can be done either by handwritten letter and pinned to the Club Noticeboard addressed to The Secretary, or by email (address below).
5. Attendance: Attendance at the AGM is voluntary but Club Members are strongly encouraged to attend as important decisions may be made at this meeting that will affect all club members.
30 October 2017 – Nominations Open, deadline for Agenda Items
13 November 2017 – Nominations Close
20 November 2017 – AGM
7. Contact Details: